Ferne McCann returns to social media after being shot by acid attack victim Sophie Hall

0
2

Ferne McCann returned to social media on Wednesday, after laying low over the leaked voting notes scandal in recent weeks and being shot by acid attack victim Sophie Hall.

The former TOWIE star, 32, shared a photo of her Christmas tree on her Instagram stories.

‘She’s up. So cozy in our front room. Are we for or against putting up your Christmas tree in November?’ Ferne captioned her post.

Recurring: Ferne McCann took to social media on Wednesday to show off her Christmas tree (pictured) after being shot at by acid attack victim Sophie Hall, branding leaked voting notes as a ‘harassment campaign’

Ferne’s tree was decorated with silver and gray baubles and white lights.

Earlier this week, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall for her recent “insincere” apology after calling her “ugly” in leaked voting notes.

Ferne admitted she was the voice in shocking audio files, but claimed she recorded them because she feared “serious injury and significant threats.”

Blasted: Earlier this week, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall for her recent 'insincere' apology after calling her 'ugly' in leaked voting notes

Blasted: Earlier this week, Ferne was blasted by acid attack victim Sophie Hall for her recent ‘insincere’ apology after calling her ‘ugly’ in leaked voting notes

Sophie, 27, has since demanded Ferne say sorry to her on camera, claiming she couldn’t read the statement because Ferne had blocked her on Instagram.

She told The Sun: ‘To me, her words feel so insincere. Ferne is just trying to save her career. I don’t think she regrets it.

“If she was serious, she would have found my account and spoken to me personally. I want Ferne to go on camera with me and apologize to my face.

See also  Lesley Manville says aging naturally is important while playing Princess Margaret in The Crown

“She can really show how sorry she is and if it’s filmed, she has nowhere to hide. I would respect that. We all say things we regret, but you have to be held accountable. If Ferne is really sorry, she will.’

Ferne wrote in her online statement, “I am aware that people will have a number of questions about the voice messages that have been posted in the public domain and purportedly sent by me.

'She's just trying to save her career': Acid attack victim Sophie Hall (pictured in 2017) - demands star say she's sorry ON CAMERA

‘She’s just trying to save her career’: Acid attack victim Sophie Hall (pictured in 2017) – demands star say she’s sorry ON CAMERA

“I feel I have no choice but to address this one (as far as I can, as there are restrictions on me which I explain below).

Most importantly, I would like to apologize to all the victims of Arthur Collins’ abhorrent actions in 2017 that they have to relive that night and the pain that followed as this case is back in the public domain.

“I would like to apologize in particular to Sophie Hall. I don’t think she’s ugly or stupid. She’s been incredibly brave.

The crimes of “Arthur Collins” have produced real victims, so I try not to portray myself as such. I can’t say much because there are important and significant legal proceedings that prevent me from putting things right at this stage.

“What I can say is that the voice messages that are released are manipulated; edited and completely taken out of context.

“Yet I will have said things that are not true and that I did not believe – but I did so to protect my family and myself from serious harm and in the face of significant threats.”

The audio clips aren’t the first to circulate on the internet, with the reality star previously accused of slamming and body shaming boyfriend Sam Faiers.

In a statement shared with TUSEN, Ferne called the scandal an “harassment” campaign against her, and expressed her condolences to those offended by the comments.

A child’s mother was forced to speak out after an anonymous Instagram account leaked voice memos allegedly sent by Ferne in which a woman’s voice labeled one of Arthur’s victims a “silly bastard.”

It is alleged that they were referring to Sophie Hall, who reached the final of a Miss England final 15 months after the sickening attack and exposed her scars.

The account responsible for sharing the audio previously stated that more voice notes would be sent over the next 24 hours, reportedly from Ferne.

Speaking out: In a statement shared with MailOnline, Ferne called the scandal an 'harassment' campaign against her, extending her condolences to those offended by the comments

Speaking out: In a statement shared with TUSEN, Ferne called the scandal an ‘harassment’ campaign against her, extending her condolences to those offended by the comments

A statement from Ferne’s representatives broke her silence on the scandal, reading: ‘These voice messages are part of a wider harassment campaign designed to intimidate and discredit Ferne.

“They are subject to an ongoing investigation being carried out by Essex Police and as such Ferne cannot comment other than to say that she expresses her deepest sympathy for the distress and pain this situation is causing Mrs Hall.”

See also  'Yellowstone' star Wes Bentley explains how he knew the show was a hit

A source close to the former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! star previously told TUSEN that the messages were “split together” from separate recordings in an attempt to “destroy” her.

Sophie, 27, who was badly scarred when Ferne’s then-boyfriend Arthur threw acid at a London club in 2017, has urged ITV to ‘take action’ and hold her accountable.

Sophie, who Ferne reportedly called “a silly b***h,” told The Sun she’d spent five years regaining her confidence and “now all my hard work has been shattered in just minutes by these evil voices.” ‘.

The acid attack victim denounced the First Time Mum star for being “cruel and vicious” and questioned why she still needs to “get the platform to take others down.”

Filming for Ferne’s reality series has been halted amid the scandal.

Collins is currently serving 20 years in prison after throwing acid at an east London nightclub in April 2017, injuring 14 people.

The Instagram account was previously suspended after Ferne filed a police report when it released posts allegedly from the reality star calling her former TOWIE boyfriend Sam Faiers, 31, a ‘fat c***’ and ‘narcissistic b** ‘ mentioned. ch’.

Sam and Ferne, who starred alongside each other in The Only Way Is Essex, have been friends for over 20 years.

Falling out: Ferne is embroiled in an ongoing feud with Sam Faiers, 31, after audio was leaked of Ferne reportedly calling her boyfriend a 'fat son of a bitch' (pictured together in 2019)

Falling out: Ferne is embroiled in an ongoing feud with Sam Faiers, 31, after audio was leaked of Ferne reportedly calling her boyfriend a ‘fat son of a bitch’ (pictured together in 2019)

.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here