PES vs. LAH Dream11: Peshawar Zalmi will play his first game of the PSL 6 second leg against Lahore Qalandars on Thursday. Both teams occupied both places on the points table. Lahore Qalandars has already started his campaign in the United Arab Emirates, after playing against Islamabad United on Wednesday. They won the match by 5 wickets in what was a last-ball thriller.
Lahore Qalandars played well in the opening sets to limit Islamabad United to 143 points in the final game. James Faulkner broke the back of the batting lineup, picking three wickets inside the power-play upgrades. Haris Rauf and Ahmed Daniyal chose 2 wickets each in the middle and therefore did not allow the drummers to develop a partnership. As a result, Islamabad was limited to a lower than average total.
Lahore Qalandars made the chase difficult after the players walked out after starting. However, Rashid Khan and Tim David held their nerves to win the match in the latest bullet thriller. S Akhtar got the best score for them, realizing 40 out of 30 balls.
For Peshawar Zalmi, the likes of Shoaib Malik, Haider Ali and Kamran Akmal are going to be the key to their fortunes in the batting department. Saqib Mahmood’s absence would hurt them, however, they made solid inclusions in F Edwards and F Allen to bolster their bowling department. It remains to be seen how the duo behave with the ball.
Prediction of PES vs LAH Dream11 match today:
Fixture: Peshawar Zalmi v Lahore Qalandars, Match 17
When: June 10, 2021
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Watch Live Match Details PSL 2021
You can watch Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars live score on Sony Six in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
Peshawar Zalmi playing XI:
- Kamran Akmal
- Tom kohler cadmore
- Haider Ali
- Shoaib Malik
- Ravi Bopara
- Amad Buttocks
- Sherfane Rutherford
- Wahab Riaz
- Saqib Mahmood
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Mohamed imran
Key points to watch:
- Shoaib Malik is the lead drummer for Peshawar Zalmi. He hasn’t been in his best form this season. However, on Abu Dhabi’s slow surface, he is likely to excel with the bat. So far, he has scored 101 points at a strike rate of nearly 125.
- Haider Ali will be the guy to watch. So far he has managed to do what he was asked to do in the tournament. A drummer in the middle order, he played a few vital cameos and also scored half a century. He scored 119 points in 4 innings.
- Wahab Riaz will lead the attack on the pace of Peshawar Zalmi. He chose 8 wickets in 4 matches in the competition. His 4 overs will prove to be extremely crucial for the team.
Lahore Qalandars playing XI:
- Fakhar Zaman
- Zeeshan Ashraf
- Sohail Akhtar
- Mohamed Hafeez
- Ben dunk
- T David
- James faulkner
- Rachid Khan
- Shaheen Afridi
- Haris Rauf
- Ahmed Daniel
Key points to watch:
PES vs. LAH Dream11
- Skipper Sohail Akhtar scored the best goal with the bat in the last game, scoring 40 points on 30 balls. The blow would give him some confidence for the rest of the tournament. He is likely to keep his good form ahead of the game against Peshawar Zalmi.
- Mohammad Hafeez offers a lot of bats and balls for the team. He played a 29-point practice shot with 25 balls in the last game.
- H Rauf, R Khan and S Afridi will also be key players in the bowling department. Besides, J Faulkner also put in an outstanding performance in the last game. He chose three wickets for 32 races in his 4 overs.
Who will face today: PES vs LAH Dream11 Prediction
PES vs LAH Dream11 Prediction: Both teams are strong on paper, having been filled with world-class players. Lahore Qalandars occupies the top of the table, while Peshawar Zalmi occupies the second position. Having said that, Lahore Qalandars has a better bowling unit than their opponent and also played a game at the stadium. The Sohail Akhtar and Co. certainly have an advantage over Peshawar Zalmi.
PES VS LAH Dream11 prediction:
Ticket offices: B dunk
drummers: S Malik (VC), H Ali, F Zaman, S Akhtar
All Terrain : M Hafeez (C), J Faulkner
Bowlers: W Riaz, F Edwards, R Khan, S Afridi
For more fantastic cricket advice click here