This smartphone has a refresh rate of 120Hz and a 6.7-inch AMOLED display. The Pro comes with 50MP main and ultra-wide cameras, 13MP telephoto, 3MP macro lens, and 32MP selfie camera – all offering impressive detail and quality. The camera’s ability to capture colors means a smoother transition when taking photos of sunsets where you might see lens reflections from other phone cameras.
The Neo and Lite don’t have the same megapixels when it comes to the camera, nor color capture – and the screens are 90Hz screens, but those are the most user-friendly options on this phone.
Check out the latest Oppo Find X3 Pro offers on Mobiles.fr and Carphone warehouse.
How to choose a good mobile phone offer
Trying to find the best smartphone deal can be overwhelming. Many providers only offer deals for a limited time and there can be huge price disparities between different networks.
Right now, some of the best deals you can find are on Three, although O2 and Vodafone both have deals on bigger data packages. Some of the best simulation-only deals can be found with iD, Plusnet, Three, and Virgin.
To determine how much a contract will cost in total, consider both the upfront fee and the monthly costs to see if that makes sense to you both in the long and short term. Always add the two prices together when comparing prices.
Finally, you always have to make a choice about how much data you plan to use. This is one of the areas where people easily go over budget. Many providers have great deals on unlimited data plans or add-ons for the app addicts among us, but those who typically connect to Wi-Fi to browse may not need to spend that much.
Where can I find the best mobile phone contracts?
While you might prefer to buy a phone from one of the major vendors, many of the best deals are actually available from third-party retailers. Websites such as Mobiles.co.uk, which is part of Dixons Carphone, and retailers such as Carphone Warehouse are safe to use and offer exclusive prices you won’t find on major networks.
Several of the major carriers do not market all handsets on their websites. In these cases, discount retailers are the best place to find them.
For a more flexible option, GiffGaff lets you pay for your phone by purchasing data and minutes plans each month. It allows customers to change or downgrade their data plan more easily than with other providers.
What to look for in a mobile phone contract?
- Minutes: Most cell phone deals include unlimited calling and texting, but be sure to check as some cheaper deals have limited minutes.
- Data: If your only data use is rarely checking email, you might only need 1 GB of data. Most people will need 2 GB or more, especially if you are a regular Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram user. It will take a lot more for those who want to stream videos or music.
- Roaming charges: As a result of the changes to roaming charges, you are now charged the same charges in any EU country as in the UK. Some providers offer global roaming packages, which offer better international rates on all continents.
- Advantages: Mobile networks often include additional perks in their packages, such as discounted movie tickets and priority bookings for music events. O2 Priority offers discounts on tickets, entertainment and food, EE offers six months of Apple Music, and some Vodafone offers offer discounted access to apps like Spotify.
- Refund offers: Some third-party providers use rebate offers to reduce monthly phone bills. This forces the buyer to get some of their money back in installments over the life of the contract to get a lower price.
The best SIM-only deals of the month:
Instead of taking out a smartphone contract on your own, you can consider buying the handset and turning to a cheap SIM card deal instead. These can provide you with more minutes and data while adding the flexibility of choice over an existing or preferred handset.
Right now, there are great deals on SIM only deals for customers who are happy to buy their phone:
Tesco: 2 GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts from £ 7.50 per month.
username: 4 GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts from £ 6 per month.
Sharper : 12GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts from £ 8 per month.
Virgin: 12 GB with unlimited minutes and texts from £ 10 per month.
Three: Unlimited data, minutes and texts from £ 10 per month.
Vodafone: Unlimited data, calls and texts, from £ 11 per month.
GiffGaff: 10 GB of data with unlimited calls and texts, from £ 10 per month.