It’s Wednesday and you know what that means: it’s time for a new load Quordle words to find out. As always, I have clues and the answers for you.
For those who try Quordle for the first time, here’s how to play: just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words at the same time.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will light up green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses, but is in the wrong place, it will be shown in yellow. After you have used a letter in a guess, you can also see on the keyboard whether it occurs in one of the words. You can always check out the practice games before starting the daily puzzle too.
Here are some pointers for today Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle directions for January 25
- Word 1 (upper left) clue – deal an injury
- Word 2 (upper right) clue — promised or cursed
- Word 3 (lower left) clue — thing, person, or property that is valuable
- Word 4 (lower right) clue — tropical drupes from a tree belonging to the cashew family
- A word has a letter that is used twice
- Today’s words begin with W, S, A and M
Quordle answers for January 25
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll down the page until you’re ready to explore today Quordle answer.
This is your last warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is for today Quordle clues and answers. I’ll post hints and the solution for Thursday’s game on my blog as soon as possible.